Work smarter with Machine Learning. Automate your work day.
ODF “Loan Management System” software is geared to enhance operational productivity and deliver an exemplary customer servicing experience to financial institutions. Our robust and scalable solution is designed with the aim to provide a seamless and high impact technology infrastructure for your business to spread across different geographies.
ODF Loan Management System simplifies the challenges your business will face as it grows. The system efficiently streamlines the process by offering easily-configurable modules for all types of loans. The system helps enhance the productivity enabling you to manage your customers in multiple locations through a single platform. ODF LMS also simplifies the decision making and loan management processes.
Why Choose ODF Loan Management System?
At the heart of the comprehensive solution is its ability to let you build a strong customer base driven by exceptional service level quality. This is primarily driven by its all-round capabilities on automated Loan Management System that build-in several layers of security, automation, and efficiencies, at a fraction of cost.
Here are some advantages of opting for the ODF Loan Management System:
- Built exclusively for the micro-finance and NBFC industry with a core focus on customer-centric servicing excellence.
- The business rules engine and workflow built into the solution ensures greater regulatory compliance, faster processing time, and efficiency enhancement. Together, they work to provide significant business traction.
- Granular reporting and dashboard capabilities provide deep insights to deliver actionable decision making.
- Enhanced mobility and device agnostic applications ensure wider outreach for the customers as well as field service personnel.
- The automated loan workflow ensures that all the processes involved right from applying for a loan, on-boarding, and collection are properly executed and managed from time-to-time.
- The sturdy reporting module helps create and publish a detailed financial report that gives a complete overview of the loan portfolio and reinforces decision making to a great extent.
- The hierarchical permission method restricts and maintains a consistent level of access to ensure policy compliance and security.
- The multiple gateway to submit the loan request promises consistent user experience.